Sonntag, 11. März 2007

Magazine & Pere Ubu?

Ever noticed how you could mash Ubu Dance Party and Magazine's I Wanted Your Heart? It hits me every time I Wanted Your Heart starts. If anyone did this I'd be freaking happy. And of course I am not going to miss this oppurtunity to post another Magazine track and, for the first time on this blog, Pere Ubu. Enjoy.

Download Magazine - I Wanted Your Heart (VBR, 7,12 mb)
Buy Magazine - Secondhand Daylight from CDUniverse (Warning!! Although neither Blue Plate nor Caroline Records are listed as RIAA members, RIAARadar.com says they are. Better be careful. If you don't know what the RIAA is, read on them before you consider buying: Wikipedia; Boycott-RIAA.com).

Download Pere Ubu - Ubu Dance Party (192 kbps, 6,63 mb)
Buy Pere Ubu - Dub Housing from CDUniverse (Warning!! Thirsty Ear Recordings is a member of the RIAA. If you don't know what that the RIAA is, read on them before you consider buying: Wikipedia; Boycott-RIAA.com).

Keine Kommentare: