Mittwoch, 7. März 2007

Hiding My Nightingale



Here's something that is apparently supposed to be a Can single from 1968, yet it doesn't appear in any discography I could manage to find. However, both tracks appear on the Kraut! Demons! Kraut! compilation, although I currently have no idea how to track it down. But here you go with the two tracks. Lovely to hear Margareta Juvan sing about how she is hiding her nightingale. Enjoy.

Download Can - Kama Sutra (192 kbps, 4,00 mb)
Download Can & Margareta Juvan - I'm Hiding My Nightingale (192 kbps, 4,10 mb)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi! Would reuploading those links? I'm really deseperate: I looked all OVER the internets for this!!! Please!! Thanks!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Principled testing to comprehend if your say discuss fuctinon works, deposit doesnt!